We are looking for a Digital Designer to help define the visual language of SuperAwesome and its products, bringing them to life through multiple digital channels.
Day to day, a you will focus on maintaining and implementing the brand guidelines, producing marketing and product collateral (presentations, one sheets, newsletters) as well as impacting the design of the SuperAwesome site.
This role would really suit a mid-weight designer whose interested in helping the wider business understand the importance of brand architecture, and how to use it. We'd love a pro-active individual who believes in educating the team through formal and informal channels.
You'll also be interacting with our senior team, helping them build and create amazing presentations to use with our fantastic clients and at conferences around the world.
We work with Adobe Creative suite as our core tools, so you will need to be familiar with these.
Please provide a link to your portfolio when you submit your application.
- Evolve and promote design brand guidelines, best practices and standards
- Own, evolve and maintain internal and external marketing collateral
- Respond to internal design requests and deliver desired materials to the highest standard
- Work closely with key stakeholders to successfully deliver and advise on visual content
- Contribute to building a scalable design system and brand style
- Guide and support internal teams with design expertise to ensure consistency in style and branding for external presentations and documents
- Own quality assurance on all work undertaken
We’re a rapidly growing start-up team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow, through real ownership and responsibility and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
We have a range of awesome perks and benefits:
- Fully paid healthcare - provided through Vitality
- Monthly pizza Friday
- Wednesday catered breakfast
- Quarterly team lunches
- Friday drinks
- Office snack bar
- Pension scheme
- Holidays - 25+ bank holidays
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave
- Flexible hours
- Quarterly socials / yearly company event
- Product team hack days and charity events
- Health and wellbeing calendar