SuperAwesome powers the kids’ digital media ecosystem.
SuperAwesome’s technology is used by hundreds of brands and content-owners to safely engage with over 500M kids every month. The company has pioneered the ‘kidtech’ market: technology which delivers digital media functionality with a ‘zero-data’ design to ensure total safety for kids.
SuperAwesome has reshaped the kids’ digital media landscape with their kid-safe tools and technology including AwesomeAds (the biggest kid-safe ad platform in the world), REX (the first kid-safe programmatic ad filter), PopJam (social content tools for U13 engagement) and Kids Web Services (kids/parent authentication).
SuperAwesome was recently named the 8th fastest growing private technology company in Britain (The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2017) as well as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies (Financial Times 1000: Europe’s fastest growing companies).
Led by serial tech investor and entrepreneur CEO Dylan Collins, the company's rapidly growing global team is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, please visit us on the web, our blog, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Why work at SuperAwesome?
- Our team has a serious track record. Our leadership team consists of serial entrepreneurs, investors and executives from successful digital media companies including DemonWare, Nickelodeon, Jolt Online, Mind Candy, Swapit, Beamly, Outfit7, Stardoll and Tapad.
- We're one of the fastest growing digital kids startups on the planet and recently closed $21M Series B investment. We'll tell you more when you come and see us.
- We’re a global team with offices around the world and we encourage our team members to visit (and support them when they want to relocate).
- We value and support growth and development and reward those who are willing to take responsibility and run with things. Some of the most influential people in the company today started in the most junior position at the time. Join now and you get to shape the company. For real.
- We work with almost every major kids’ brands and media company in the world today such as Disney, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Turner and hundreds of others.
- We're the number one company in our sector and growing every single day. There are *lots* of interesting problems to solve.
NOTE: We transfer and store the information you submit to help us process your application and to make our hiring process better. We also make use of third-party hiring tools to help us process applications. As we are based in both Europe and the United States, your data may leave the European Economic Area when we process it. Please only submit your application if you are happy for us to use your information in this way.