SuperAwesome powers the kids’ Internet.
SuperAwesome (@GoSuperAwesome) is the largest kids’ digital media platform in the world, reaching over 500M kids each month across mobile, web and online video. The company’s technology powers the global kids’ digital media ecosystem, ensuring kid-safe advertising, safe-social, family authentication and COPPA compliance for hundreds of brands and publishers around the world including LEGO, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, Cartoon Network and many others.
SuperAwesome is regarded by many analysts as the leading player in the kidtech sector; our infrastructure helps the digital kids ecosystem grow;
- AwesomeAds, is the industry’s leading kid-safe, COPPA- and GDPR-compliant ad platform used by hundreds of brands and agencies in the US, UK, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia. AwesomeAds powered REX, the world's first and only automated marketplace for kid-safe advertising
- REX, the world’s first and only kid-safe, COPPA and GDPR compliant programmatic solution. Empowering brands to engage with kids via their existing programmatic infrastructure while remaining fully compliant with COPPA and GDPR.
- Kids Web Services (KWS), provides compliance-as-a-service tools for kids’ content creators and is used by companies like Hasbro, Hachette and Walker Books to power international, kid-safe sites and apps
- PopJam, is the leading kid-safe social content platform in the UK and now also available in the US, used by brands including Nintendo, Puffin, Roald Dahl, GirlTalk and many others
Headquartered in London, the company has offices in New York, LA, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.superawesome.tv or @GoSuperAwesome.
Why work at SuperAwesome?
- Our team has a serious track record. We've founded and played senior roles in success stories like DemonWare, Nickelodeon, Jolt Online, Mind Candy, Swapit, Beamly, Outfit7, Stardoll and many others
- We're one of the fastest growing digital kids startups on the planet (and still a bit of a secret in Europe) and recently closed $20M Series B investment . We'll tell you more when you come and see us
- We have offices around the world and encourage our team to visit (and support them when they want to relocate)
- We value and support growth and development and reward those who are willing to take responsibility and run with things. Some of the most influential people in the company today started in the most junior position at the time. Join now and you get to shape the company. For real
- We work with almost every major kids’ brands and media company in the world today such as Disney, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Turner and hundreds of others. Our technology is helping them shape the future of the digital kids ecosystem.
- We're the number one company in our sector and growing every single day. There are *lots* of interesting problems to solve
NOTE: We transfer and store the information you submit to help us process your application and to make our hiring process better. We also make use of third-party hiring tools to help us process applications. As we are based in both Europe and the United States, your data may leave the European Economic Area when we process it. Please only submit your application if you are happy for us to use your information in this way.